Purchase & Procurement Division
A. Purchase Unit : Maintenance of Procedure of all types of purchase, procurement, sell and the like such as –
- Preparation of Tender documents
- Advertisement to the national daily
- Sale of tender schedule to the respective firms & enterprises
- Opening of dropped tender and preparation of comparative statement, resolution
- Issuance of supply order / work order
- After issuance of supply / work order a constant supervision is maintained upon materials under preparation.
As per requisition issued from different Division / Department stationeries are supplied to the respective department / Division under the approved requisition. Stock / Disburse Registers are properly maintained to show the present balance of the individual items.
C. Estate Unit : Procedure of land purchase, mutation, taxation and settlement of cases are maintained-
- A thorough scrutiny and study of all relevant land documents before placing in the “Land purchase committee” meeting for purchase
- Land purchase procedure
- Conduct of land registration
- Estate related all functions, conduct of Mutation, Tax payment etc.
- Settlement of land related cases and disputes through both judiciary and local arbitration
List of Employees of PPD
|1||Mr. Mohammad Faisal||Director||IIUC PABX: 366 , Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mr. Muhammad Murshedul Hoque||Assistant Director||IIUC IP PABX, ext. 1961, Mobile-01817081874, email@example.com|
|3||Mr. Muhammad Aman Ullah||Administrative Officer||IIUC PABX, ext. 1963, Mobilefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Mr. Abdullah Al-Noman||Administrative Officer||IIUC PABX, ext. 1963, Mobileemail@example.com|
|5||Mr. Mohiuddin Arif||Administrative Officer||IIUC PABX, ext. 1963, Mobile: 01909-223344|
|6.||Mr. Salah Uddin Quader||Administrative Assistant||IIUC PABX, ext.|
|7.||Mr. Kazi Md. Amad||Administrative Assistant||IIUC PABX, ext.|
|8.||Mr. Kutub Uddin||Administrative Assistant||IIUC PABX, ext.|